We recommend that those interested in Barker Creek Community School fill out our inquiry form. A student currently at Central Kitsap, Klahowya or Olympic high schools may benefit from discussing Barker Creek with a school counselor. Please be aware, students who are interested in Barker Creek will be added to our waitlist and enrolled on a space-available basis at the beginning of each Hex.

2019-20 Registration

In addition to completing our registration packet (see the How to Register section below), we ask for the following, depending on your program of interest:

Parent Partnership (K-8): fill out an inquiry form
Online Academy & Classroom-based (9-12): fill out an inquiry form, and schedule your STAR test with our main office (360-662-2570).

If you have any questions about registration, you're also welcome to call us at 360-662-2570. If you're ready to begin the enrollment process, please follow the steps below. 

We’re excited to welcome you! On this page, you’ll find options to register or update your enrollment information for school. Click the bar below that applies to you. 

If you have questions about registration, please contact your school's main office. For technical issues, refer to PowerSchool registration resources or chat support.

2019-20 New Student Registration

We’re now enrolling all students for the 2019-20 school year!

Get Documents Ready

Please have the following documents ready to upload before you start registration:

Required documents:

  • Proof of Name: birth certificate, military ID, passport, state-issued ID or adoption decree
  • Verification of Addressutility bill, military base housing assignment documents, or rental agreement that shows a recent date and service address.
  • Certificate of Immunization Status form:  You can fill out yourself or it may be available as a printout from your health care provider. 

Additional documents (if applicable):

If you have questions about any of these documents, please contact your school's registrar.


Click the link below to get started, or learn more about creating an online registration account. Please note that registration is best done on a desktop computer. 

Transfer Requests

Do you live outside of Central Kitsap School District boundaries? Or do you want your child to attend a school other than your assigned neighborhood school? 

Then please visit our Transfer Request page for details.

Returning Student: Annual Registration Update

We ask all families with returning students to complete an annual demographic update.

You can update your child's information using our online form.

If you have changed your email address recently, please contact your school's main office or registrar to update your information.

If you qualify for free or reduced price meals, please remember to re-apply each school year. 

Related Information

Visit one of the links below for more information about starting school: